Thomas K. Equels, M.S., J.D., is the Executive Vice Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, President, and Secretary of Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc., the manufacturer of Ampligen. He was named the CEO in February 2016 after the departure of Dr. William Carter, having previously served as chief financial officer since 2013.
In 2012, Equels was knighted by Bishop John Noonan of the Diocese of Orlando in recognition of his years of community service and advocacy on behalf of the poor in Orlando and Miami.
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
- Aug 2016, Small Cap Nation - Thomas Equels interviewed about Hemispherx Biopharma, CFS, and Ampligen
Online presence[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
- Equels Law Firm bio page
- Hemispherx Board of Directors page
- 2016, Hemispherx BioPharma CEO Explains Chronic Fatigue Syndrome And How The Company Is Treating It
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Crystal Research Associates (Nov 27, 2016), Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc. (PDF) (Executive Informational Overview)
- Hasse, Javier (Dec 30, 2016), "Hemispherx BioPharma CEO Explains Chronic Fatigue Syndrome And How The Company Is Treating It", Benzinga, Detroit Michigan