Jordan Dimitrov Dimitrakoff, MD, PhD, is an urologist who has taught at Harvard School of Public Health.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee[edit | edit source]
Dr. Dimitrakoff served as a voting member of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (CFSAC) from 04/10/11 to 04/10/15 participating as a member of the ME/CFS Researcher and Clinician-Scientist Recruitment Workgroup in 2014.
FDA Public Workshops[edit | edit source]
- April 25-26, 2013, FDA Public Workshop - Development of Safe and Effective Drug Therapies for CFS and ME - Workshop Participant VIDEO of presentation
- September 13, 2012, ME and CFS Stakeholder Teleconference Participant
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
- 2012, Minimum data elements for research reports on CFS(Full text)
- 2014, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Current Status and Future Potentials of Emerging Biomarkers(Full text)
Learn more[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Jason, LA; Unger, ER; Dimitrakoff, JD; Fagin, AP; Houghton, M; Cook, DB; Marshall, GD, Jr; Klimas, N; Snell, C (2012), "Minimum data elements for research reports on CFS", Brain, Behavior, Immunology, 26 (3): 401-6, doi:10.1016/j.bbi.2012.01.014, PMID 22306456
- Fischer, David B.; William, Arsani H.; Strauss, Adam C.; Unger, Elizabeth R.; Jason, Leonard; Marshall, Jr, Gailen D.; Dimitrakoff, Jordan D. (2014), "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Current Status and Future Potentials of Emerging Biomarkers", Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior, 2 (2): 93-109, doi:10.1080/21641846.2014.906066
Myalgic encephalomyelitis or chronic fatigue syndrome, often used when both illnesses are considered the same.