Category:Signs and symptoms
This category is for possible signs and symptoms of ME/CFS.
Symptom llsts for different diagnostic crieria:
Please create pages for[edit | edit source]
- Auditory processing disorder
- Canker sore (mouth ulcers)
- Decreased libido
- Excessive sighing
- Frequent urination
- Fructose intolerance
- Gum disease (gingivitis)
- Memory loss
- Night sweats
- Poor circulation
- Sensory changes (changes in taste, smell, hearing)
- Urination problems
- Vein pain
(remove any blue links from this section)
Please expand these stub pages[edit | edit source]
Allodynia, Anxiety, Auditory sequencing problems, Aural problems, Blackouts, Bradycardia, Brain fog, Chemical sensitivities, Chest pain, Chronotropic incompetence, Difficulty comprehending social cues, Dyslexia, Dysmenorrhea, Encephalitis, Excessive sweating, Executive function problems, Fever, Fingerprint change, Food sensitivities, Heart rate variability, Heartburn, Hyperalgesia, Hypersensitivity, Hypersomnia, Inflammation, Insomnia, Joint hypermobility, Low motivation, Medicine sensitivities, Migraine, Multi-tasking problems, Myoclonus, Neuralgia, Neurally mediated hypotension, Odor sensitivities, Orientation in space problems, Orthostatic hypotension, Panic attack, Paresis, Personality change, Planning problems, Receptive language problems, Scotomata, Sinusitis, Slowed thought, Somnolence, Tachycardia, Urticaria
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Digestive signs and symptoms (1 C, 22 P)
- ► Endocrine signs and symptoms (12 P)
- ► Food intolerances (3 P)
- ► Genitourinary signs and symptoms (7 P)
- ► Immune signs and symptoms (14 P)
- ► Muscular signs and symptoms (11 P)
- ► Neurological signs and symptoms (1 C, 26 P)
Pages in category "Signs and symptoms"
The following 163 pages are in this category, out of 163 total.